Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Retell a narrative on the three little pigs by tyler


The three little pigs



One day there were three little pigs.
Their mother said “You are  old enough now to move out because it is getting a bit crowded in here. You need to get your own  house”. They set off on their journey. One of the little pigs made his house out of hay, the second pig made his house out of wood, and the third little pig built his house out of bricks. His house took a bit longer because he used bricks. Then out of the blue, the sneaky wolf said to the first little pig
“You better come out or I will blow your house down”. The little pig cried out “I won’t give my house up”. but then the wolf huff and puff and BLOW the house down the pig ran to the second pigs house the wolf said I huff and puff and BLOW your house down the pigs ran to the 3rd pigs house the wolf said “I will huff and I'll puff and I will BLOW your house down”. The wolf couldn’t blow the house down. The wolf tried to climb up the the roof but he broke his leg. He started to hop away. The three little pigs lived happily ever after.

BY TYLER  TOPIA-VALEPO          


This is my narrative on the three little pigs



3 comments:

  1. Hi Tyler

    I really like how you write and how you made BLOW bold and big, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why use a Dallaѕ Colocation Center Prоvide? Jobs in thеѕe inԁustrieѕ dеclined, verу much busineѕs juԁo.

    Υou do nοt neeԁ and pгior knowledge or expеriеncе of one particulаr
    aгea cаn hamper progresѕ. Most of the lагge financial service fіrms arе ramping up thеir
    buѕiness climate сhangе riѕk.
    The cuгrent influx of variоus сompaniеs gіves you a unіque oρportunity to leаrn and unԁerstand аnd followеԁ to make еveгything
    run smooth.

    Alsο visit my ωeb page :: http://www.overkalixgymnasium.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. does any one know if this is the same as a double narrative?

    ReplyDelete