Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Netbook PMI 2013 By Tyler

This year I have found using my netbook successful. I have enjoyed using my netbook because....
There’s past two year’s having my netbook is been fun. I have been learning some new things on my netbook and playing math whizz and online games. There were some fun times on my netbook and I have been putting my work on my blog and I have go 1,557 post theres past two years.  
The barriers in using my netbook are....
The barriers of using my netbook is when the internet is down or my battery is low, or your netbook is broken and got a cracked screen. Flash problems and math whizz’s problems, and There were some people that took our netbook but only 4 got tooken and 4 chargers.
The interesting aspects / parts to using my netbook are because....
The interesting parts of my netbook is doing my work faster. Finding things on the internet and not waiting around the computers for a trun. And making my desk clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment