Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Reflecting on my Origami Crane By Tyler

Reflecting on my Origami Crane

Please write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why / why not?
Yes because I finished it even though it was hard.

2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?
Pulling the wings was easy because it was a simple step.

3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
I find the folding the diamonds hard because I had never done it before.

4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
MIss Paton’s instructions and Aryan showed how to do a few steps.

5.  What would you do differently next time? Think about folding, listening, persistence (not giving up) etc.
To do more of it myself now that I’ve learnt how to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment